de meervaart: conference & event: Privacy Statement
Types of personal information
Objectives of processing personal information
- sending you the Theater de Meervaart, conference and event department newsletter, in the event that you have subscribed to receive it;
- statistical, analytical and/or research purposes (including customer-satisfaction research);
- meeting legal obligations that are applicable to Theater de Meervaart.
Newsletters, specific offerings, and service-related emails
- Cookies for website statistics: Theater de Meervaart makes use of the programs Google Analytics and GoSquared to analyze the ways in which our website is being used. This is how we learn which pages of our website are visited most often, which browser people use to surf (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.), or which screen they use. On the basis of this information, we are able to improve the functioning of our website and user-experience. This data is saved anonymously. As such, we are not provided with any personal information that can be traced back to you specifically.
- Cookies to be able to provide you with more relevant information: Theater de Meervaart makes use of tracking pixels for the purposes of Facebook campaigns and online bannering, for example.
Theater de Meervaart keeps your data only for as long as necessary to achieve the goals of data processing described above. If you have not organized an event at Theater de Meervaart within seven years, any data we have received from you will be deleted from our systems. Information provided to us by customers that have subscribed to our newsletter and/or special-offer emails is kept after the point at which the customer actively unsubscribes. At this point, the information is only used for statistical purposes.
Security and third parties
Theater de Meervaart (and its suppliers) have adopted technical and organizational security measures designed to protect any information gathered from loss, destruction, or other form of wrongful processing. As such, personal information that is gathered is saved on secure servers. For your convenience, our website (www.meervaart.nl) contains hyperlinks that direct you to the websites of third parties. We would like to bring your attention to the fact that, when you visit these other websites, the privacy regulations adhered to by the relevant sites, and not those of Theater de Meervaart, apply to the activities carried out on these websites and the information you provide there.
Viewing and changing your information
- a description of the personal data we obtain and an explanation of what we do with this information;
- see and request the exact personal information we have obtained from you;
- have any mistakes corrected and be able to amend your personal data;
- the removal of personal information that is no longer current;
- revoke permission for the use and processing of your personal information;
- have your information made anonymous, or deleted in such a way that it is no longer traceable to you as an individual;
- object to certain uses of your personal information, such as: tracking your visit to our website; using information on your previous purchase(s) and preferences to send you specific information about future performances.
We may make alterations to this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we do, we will place an updated version of the statement on our website that reflects the relevant changes.
Data protection questions and requests
Theater de Meervaart
Meer en vaart 300
1068 LE Amsterdam